REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE www.medparts24.com
§ 1. Definitions
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, running a business, a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose special provisions grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store.
2. Regulations - these Regulations of the Online Store www.medparts24.com
3. Online Store (Store) - website available at www.medparts24.com, run by MEDSYSTEMS Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin at ul. Tokarska 19 20-210 Lublin, registered in the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000385918, NIP: 946-26-25-006, REGON: 060769567. through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
4. Goods - a movable item presented in the Store;
5. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between MEDSYSTEMS Spółka z o.o. based in Lublin and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
6. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
7. Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
8. Working days - days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
9. Price list - the offer of the Online Store presented on the website or sent individually to the Customer to the Customer's e-mail address.
10. Account - an entry existing in the database of the Online Store, confirming the fact of being a Customer, which allows the Administrator to access the services provided by the Store and being a collection of resources in which the Customer's data and information about his activities within the Store are collected. The account is kept for the Customer by the Administrator under an exclusive name for them (login). The credentials must be secured by the Customer in accordance with the rules described in the Regulations.
11. Administrator - an entity providing the service of making the resources and functions of the Online Store available to customers, which is MEDSYSTEMS Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin at ul. Tokarska 19, 20 - 210 Lublin, registered in the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000385918, NIP: 946-26-25-006, REGON: 060769567,
12. Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
§ 2. General rules
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store available at: www.medparts24.com and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. These Regulations specify in particular:
1) the rules for registering and using the Account as part of the Online Store;
2) the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via electronic means as part of the Online Store;
4) rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
3. In accordance with applicable law, the Online Store reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store of a specific Customer. In this case, the Customer will be notified of the above.
4. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the Online Store www.medparts24.com
§ 3. Rules for using the Online Store
1.In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Store, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent through the Internet by unauthorized persons. .
2. The customer is obliged to:
1) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
2) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
3) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
3. By using this Online Store, you accept these Regulations in full.
4. All rights to the Store's website www.medparts24.com, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Store's website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos belong to the Store, and their use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and applicable law.
5. The use of services provided by electronic means may be associated with a risk for every user of the Internet, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the Customer's ICT system and obtaining and modifying their data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of the above-mentioned threats, the Customer should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
6. It is necessary for the Customer to use the Online Store to have a device that allows access to the Internet, including a program for browsing its resources, accepting cookies and an e-mail account.
§ 4. Conditions for concluding and terminating a contract for the provision of electronic services
1. The Account registration procedure takes place by filling in the electronic form, after clicking the "Registration" button on the main page of the Online Store. Account registration is free.
2.To register the Account on the Online Store website by adult natural persons, natural persons conducting business activity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, the following data is required, in particular: name and surname (in the case of natural persons), full name (company) of the registered entity, seat and address (street name and number, house / flat number, city, postal code), e-mail address, contact telephone number, name under which the registrant intends to appear in the Online Store (login) and a password with a minimum of 8 characters, including lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and special characters. Data should be entered in the fields intended for this purpose. In the case of the entities referred to above, the Account can be registered only by a person who is duly authorized to represent the entity making the registration.
3. If the Customer provides false or outdated data, the Administrator has the right to:
1) call the customer to immediately remove the irregularities,
2) block the Customer Account until the matter is resolved,
3) delete the Customer's Account if the Customer does not remove the irregularities.
4. In the event of justified doubts as to the authenticity of the data entered by the Customer, the Administrator may request the presentation of documents confirming the data.
5. The implementation of the Account registration procedure, which results in the creation of an Account in the Online Store, is possible only for the Customer who has read the Regulations and accepted its provisions in full. .
6. After the Customer completes the data in the registration form, a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, indicating the method of confirming the registration, or a message indicating gaps or errors in the form or documents sent. Upon confirmation of registration, an agreement is concluded between the registering entity and the Administrator, the subject of which are services provided by the Administrator as part of the Online Store, under the conditions specified in the Regulations. Services are provided only to registered customers after correctly logging into the Account. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
7. After correct registration, the Administrator creates an Account for the Customer assigned to the name (login) provided in the registration form. The Customer gains access to the Account after logging in, i.e. entering the name (login) and password on the home page of the Online Store.
8. The account contains the Customer's data provided by him in the registration form. In the event of a later change of any of these data, the Customer should immediately, not later than within 3 days from the date of the change, update them using the appropriate form available in the Online Store.
9. It is not allowed to have more than one Account.
10. The Customer should keep the Account password confidential. Accounts are non-transferable, provided that the Accounts of the entities referred to in para. 2 may be transferred to another entrepreneur in the event of the sale of the enterprise or its organized part.
11. It is forbidden to share your Account with third parties.
12. It is forbidden to use Accounts belonging to third parties.
13. By registering the Account, the Customer agrees to all the terms of these Regulations and undertakes to comply with them. In the event of withdrawal of consent to any of the terms of the Regulations, the Customer is obliged to immediately delete his Account or notify the Administrator of the withdrawal of consent to the terms of the Regulations. In the case of notification of the Administrator by the Customer about the withdrawal of consent to the terms of the Regulations, the Account will be immediately deleted by the Administrator.
14. The Customer may terminate their contract with the Administrator at any time without notice, by completing the Online Store's termination available on the home page, including the contract termination statement. The contract is terminated with immediate effect.
15. The Administrator may terminate the contract with the Customer at any time, subject to a 14-day notice period. The termination of the contract by the Administrator takes place by deleting the Customer's Account, after notifying the Customer about the termination of the contract and commencing the termination period by e-mail, to the e-mail address provided in the Account registration form.
16. In the event that the Customer's actions violate the provisions of the Regulations or harm the Administrator or other Customers, or in justified cases, when the Account requires additional data verification, the Administrator may:
1) suspend the Customer's Account for a definite or indefinite period,
2) limit the functions of the Customer Account for a definite or indefinite period in terms of access to individual services provided as part of the Online Store.
17. Regardless of the suspension of the Account, the Customer bears full responsibility for his actions constituting the basis for the suspension of the Account, in particular he bears full liability for damages towards the Administrator.
18. In the event of the Account suspension, the Customer only has access to the Account and access to functions that allow to settle the amounts due to the Administrator and finalize the contracts concluded before the Account suspension, but he cannot use any other services provided by the Administrator as part of the Online Store. The Customer whose Account is suspended may not re-register or maintain the Account at this time without the prior consent of the Administrator. The Administrator may refuse the Customer to re-register and keep the Account also when any Account of that Customer was suspended in the past.
19. Customers should, on their own, archive information on transactions made within the Online Store on a durable medium.
§ 5. Procedure for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, select the goods by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the Store's website.
3. The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
4. When placing the Order - until you click the "Order with payment obligation" button - the Customer has the option to modify the entered data and the selected Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
5. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed order will be displayed. The order summary will include information on:
1) the subject of the contract,
2) the unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
3) selected payment method,
4) selected delivery method,
5) estimated delivery time,
6. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Goods and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Online Store website when placing the Order, including at the time of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
7. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button.
8. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude with Medsystems Sp. z o.o. in Lublin of the Sales Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
9. On placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled "Order confirmation", containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
10. The contract is considered concluded at the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
11. The contract is concluded in Polish. Consolidation, protection and sharing of the Order data takes place via e-mail.
12. The Online Store has the right to withdraw from the execution of the Order for justified reasons, within the limits permitted by applicable law, in particular, the Customer's failure to pay the price for the Goods. In the event of withdrawal from the implementation of the Order, the Online Store will refund the payment made in full, at the bank account indicated by the Customer, immediately and no longer than within 7 (seven) days from the date of withdrawal from the Order.
13. Orders placed on weekdays after 17:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, will be processed on the next Business Day.
14. The Customer agrees to issue invoices without the recipient's signature in electronic form sent to the Customer's e-mail address indicated in the Order confirmation. The invoice is deemed to be delivered when it is entered into the Customer's IT system.
15. The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the Goods by the Customer or a person indicated by the Customer.
16. The Customer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Customer to send a statement before that deadline. The statement should be sent by traditional mail by sending the statement to the Administrator's address. The declaration may also be submitted on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations, but it is not obligatory.
17. The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
18. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
(I) in the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded,
(II) in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Administrator returns to the Customer immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the selected by The Customer's delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Administrator.
(III) The Administrator will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the transaction,
(IV) The Administrator may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
(V) The Customer should return the Goods to the Administrator's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Customer sends back the Goods before the deadline of 14 days,
(VI) The Customer bears the direct cost of returning the Goods if, due to their nature, the Goods could not be returned by regular mail,
(VII) The Customer is only responsible for a decrease in the value of the Good resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
§ 6. Prices and Delivery
1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and selected European countries (these countries should be specified here, e.g. in the form of an attachment) and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods in Poland is carried out by shipment via:
1) courier services: FedEx Polska.
2) Personal collection of the Goods by the Customer is free of charge.
3. Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
4. The time of delivery is from 1 to 7 business days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
6. Commodity prices are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT.
7. The customer has the option to pay the price in advance by bank transfer to a bank account on the basis of a VAT invoice issued by the Online Store. The customer may also make a payment via electronic payment available in the Online Store. The operator of electronic payments, including payment cards, is PayU.
§ 7. Warranty
1. The seller is not the manufacturer of the goods. The manufacturer is liable under the warranty for the sold Goods under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to the authorized service centre whose address is on the warranty card.
2. The administrator does not provide a guarantee for the Goods.
3. The used Goods are covered by the contract of sale. The actual state of each Product is described in detail on the Online Store website.
4. In the event of a defect in the purchased Goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of the warranty in the Civil Code. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
5. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator's addresses provided in these Regulations.
6. The administrator will respond to the complaint immediately, and justify their response. If the Customer is a consumer - no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Administrator does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
7. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address MedSystems Sp. z. o o ul. Tokarska 19, 20-210 Lublin
§ 8. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. The online store takes steps to ensure that the website and the Store's website are fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any technical irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. Irregularities related to the functioning of the website and the Store's websites, the Customer may contact the Administrator by e-mail to the address email@example.com, or using the contact form.
3. In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
1. The administrator of the Customer's personal data provided in the Online Store is Medsystems sp.z o.o., in Lublin, with its registered office at ul. Tokarska 19.
2. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of:
1) setting up and using your Account,
2) use the contact form or other services provided by the Administrator electronically, e.g. the Newsletter service.
3) conclusion and implementation of the sales contract, including delivery of the purchased Goods,
4) other goals resulting from cooperation.
3. If a given purpose of processing will require a separate consent of the Customer, the Administrator will ask for an appropriate consent, which can be revoked at any time, e.g. the Newsletter service.
4. The Administrator takes special care to respect the privacy of the registered or visiting Customers of the Online Store.
5.The customer has the right to request access to his personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer his data and submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection - if he considers that his processing data violates the law.
§ 10. Information concerning threats on the Internet
1. The Administrator informs and the Customer acknowledges that the use of the Internet may be associated with the risk of damage that the Customer may suffer as a result of these threats.
2. The Online Store ensures a high level of security of the data processed therein, including the personal data provided. However, the customer should be aware that the use of any services on the Internet requires the use of a public telecommunications network, which is associated with the risk of threats resulting from the use of such a network.
4. The administrator encourages the use of appropriately complex access passwords to their accounts, their periodic changes and logging out each time during a longer break in using the Online Store.
5. Logging in only from trusted devices and available networks.
6. Use of security measures in the form of anti-virus or other systems deemed appropriate.
7. Paying attention to security when providing personal data on the network, e.g. address starting with https: // .....,.
§ 11. Final provisions
1. The Administrator reserves the right to unilaterally change the Regulations at any time, without the need to justify the reason for such change.
2. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the Administrator will inform the Customers immediately by publishing a uniform text of the Regulations on the website of the Online Store. Upon the first logging into the Store, the Customer will be notified of such changes and the possibility of their acceptance when the changes enter into force.
3. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the condition for the Customer to continue using the e-Store is to accept the Regulations in full with the changes introduced. After reading the new content of the Regulations, the Customer makes a statement as follows: "I hereby declare that I have read the new content of the Regulations and accept all its provisions in full." Compound This declaration is tantamount to a declaration of will to continue the contract with the Administrator. In the event of non-acceptance of the changes to the Regulations, the Customer thus terminates the contract with the Administrator.
4. The amendment to the Regulations becomes effective on the date indicated by the Administrator, which may not be less than 14 days from the moment the amended Regulations are made available in the Online Store.
5. In the event of a change or annulment of any of the provisions of these Regulations as a result of a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and bind the parties.
§ 12. Governing Law and Disputes
The law applicable to the contract between the Customer and the Administrator, the subject of which are services provided by the Administrator as part of the Online Store under the conditions specified in the Regulations, is Polish law. Any disputes related to the services provided by the Administrator as part of the Online Store will be settled by the competent Polish common courts.
§ 13. Validity
If any provision of the Regulations is considered invalid by a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) ........................ .
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*) ...............................
- Name and surname of the Client (s) ...............................
- Customer (s) address .....................................
- Signature of the client (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.