GE Senographe Essential Mammo
GE is an abbreviation of ‘The General Electric Company’.
It became in America more than 125 years ago. The company is old but it maintains new standards. GE brings innovative solutions to the market and it respects human rights. GE also tries to reduce the impact of technology and environmental footprint.
NEW PARTS SYSTEN IN STOCK
GE HEALTHCARE SENOGRAPHE ESSENTIAL is a full-field digital mammography system designed to be a flexible screening unit. It decreases time between exposures because It allows using few exposures per minute. It is easy to use because it has automatic collimation, paddle autodetection and many many different things which are easy to use.
In Same Category
- Mammography - the role of used parts in breast cancer diagnostic medical equipment
- Siemens healthineers C-Arm systems - advancing precision in medical imaging
- Philips Veradius C-arm Advanced Imaging and Sustainable Solutions in Medical Equipment
- Philips/Sectra MicroDose L30 Digital Mammo
- Canon/Toshiba Ultimax-i (DREX-UI80) RF Room